SD-WAN has recently taken the wide area network space by storm. The basic premise of SD-WAN, or software-defined wide area network, is to provide:
- any-to-any office connectivity
- higher availability and resiliency
- reduced customer-provided network management
- faster integration of a new location
- lower operating and capital costs
Almost carrier and hardware provider has an SD-WAN offering and is working hard to convince customers that its SD-WAN product is the best. But customers face two important challenges: 1) There is no standard SD-WAN product offering, and 2) there are various maturity levels of the SD-WAN products on the market.
Ameritech has analyzed SD-WAN offerings across both carrier and hardware providers and has the expertise to help you match your specific business needs to the right SD-WAN solution.